Note

= Welcome To My Personal Blog =

Here, I upload the most HQ Photoshoot that I can grab~

Our photo source directly from artists official site, and some Korean News Site~

Enjoy to collect your favorite photoshoot here ^^

As you know that some of photoshoot maybe will late publish, because I'm try to search the HQ version from each photoshoot.

Hope you will understand.

Now, you can download a HQ photoshoot in topics that contain "(HQ DL Link)" sign ^^

THANKS VERY MUCH!!



ATTENTION PLEASE!!
Start from 2012-10-01 We move to Tumblr! Because uploading photos to Blogger the loading so long~ ><"
& I think tumblr photos quality more HQ ^^
GAMSAHAMNIDA ^^

Sunday, July 24, 2011

V.A - Vogue August 2011 Special Edition 15 Actress

Han Hyo Joo
 Hwang Jung Eum
 Jang Mi Hee
 Kang Hye Jeong
 Kim Hee Ae
 Kim Hyo Jin
Kim Yo Jin 
 Kim Yoon Jin
 Lee Mi Sook
 Moon So Ri
 Shin Se Kyung
 Song Yoon Ah
Uhm Ji Won  
Ye Ji Won 
Yeom Jeong Ah 

Credits: Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment